Cybersecurity in Aviation & Emerging Risks Section Manager, European Aviation Safety Agency
Studies: Master Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), “Cybersecurity in Aviation & Emerging Risks Section Manager”
- Also, since November 2016, Chairman of the ICAO Airworthiness Panel.
Other professional experience:
- 10 years within EASA as Rulemaking Continuing Airworthiness Manager (responsible for regulations Part-M, Part-145, Part-66 and Part-147).
- 7 years within 2 different airlines in Spain as Engineering Manager and Quality Manager.
- 4 years at Boeing, Seattle, as manufacturing and liaison engineer in manufacturing operations, final assembly, functional testing and flight testing.
- 3 years as maintenance manager for general aviation and fire-fighting aircraft in Spain.