The ICT industry is going through processes of great transformation introduced by new offer of technologies, solutions and models related to Cloud Computing, Consumerization of ICT, spread usage of social networks , the explosion of Mobile Computing, new big data management application and knowledge management .
This implies deep changes on the demand side, decision making and in adoption models. Successfull and smart ICT companies must be able to segment the market, adopt new offer strategies to differentiate their positioning and implement innovative go to market models.
The Innovation Group and his local and international network of competences, offers focused services related to Technology, Market Research & Intelligence that add value to traditional quantitative and qualitative market research and to design and support:
- Market strategy, offer positioning, definition and implementation of innovative Go-to-Market programs for Large, as well as Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Market and Technology Research & Intelligence for specific market sectors and highest-potential demand and offer segments.
- Support to operational Marketing and Go-to-Market programs through Syndicated Conferences and Custom Events
- Partner Intelligence and Scouting of commercial and industrial partners instrumental to market growth programs based on sound Business Cases and Business Plans.
- Digital Go-to-Market Strategy: design and implement Web presence, how to orchestrate and integrate Web and Social for ensuring effectiveness of the Go-to-Market programs and initiatives.
- Evaluation of radical improvement areas related to organizational processes and implementation of actions aimed at significantly increasing the commercial structure and customer service performances, by enhancing the quality of processes and organizational structure.
- Processes, Structures and Systems to support the internationalization programs of innovative Italian ICT companies.
Thanks to its widespread network of contacts and relationships, TIG is in fact able to identify and select the best technological and commercial partners, both on the national and international markets.